|Home||» Products||» Oil Mill Machineries||» Oil Mill Machinery Baby Boilers|
Oil Mill Machinery Baby Boilers
Oil Mill Machinery
Leveraging on a skilled workforce and ethical business policies, we are able to manufacture and supply Oil Mill Machinery Baby Boilers. Especially designed for small scale businesses, these products support effective heating. Made of supreme quality raw materials and components that are supposed to be the best in the market, these products have a sturdy and robust construction. Oil Mill Machinery are packed in special packaging material so as to ensure its safe and secure transit.
- Oil Mill
- rice Mill
- Chemical Work
- Electroplating Work
- Laundries and Dry Cleaning plant
- Soap Work
- Room Heating
- Food Plant
- Plastics Industries
- Dyeing and Bleaching
- Sizing Department (in Textile Mill)
- Boiler Act : These Boilers do not fall under the purview of boiler act as such it is not required to be inspected and certified by a boiler inspector every year.
- Large Heating Surface: These boilers are designed to provide large heating surface by surrounding the water around flue tubes
- Fuel Economy: Higher combustion efficiency is obtained by provision of economiser. Thus the fuel consumption is low.
- Working Control : The level of eater should remain visible in the gauge glass. The pressure in chamber is indicated by pressure gauge and safety valve is provided to avoid any excess generation of pressure.
- The unique design of steam generators have made it possible to achieve excellent results with a low investment by effectively reducing the heat losses
- In Boiler No. 1 and No. 3 firing chamber is surrounded by firebricks. These refractories are having low heat conduction properties the loss of heat is negligible and the temperature of flue gases produced is very high. This increases the heat transmission in boiler chamber. In case of boiler no 2 firing chamber is surrounded by water economiser so that all heat emitted by it is utilized in raising the temperature of water there by increasing the efficiency of boiler.
- Hot gases and smoke escape into open air from the top of boiler chamber containing heat which can be utilized. This is achieved by the unique design of economiser placed in the path of escaping flue gases Economiser is fed with Cold Water and Hot water is tapped from it and fed into boiler chamber thus increasing the efficiency and capacity of boiler.
|No. 1 ||No. 2 ||N0. 3 |
|Water Level Gauge||1||1||1|
|Steam Stop Valve||1||1||1|
|Feed Check Valve||1||1||1|
|Blow off Cocks||1||2||2|